This 14-acre park was first acquired in 1970. Five acres at the corner of Erbes Road and Pederson Road were improved as parkland in 1975. Years later, in 2002, the District expanded into the undeveloped portion of the site, constructing a multi-use hard court comprised of a basketball court and the first and only netball court in Thousand Oaks. Improvements for the remaining nine acres were completed in May 2013 and include picnic areas, horseshoe pits, restroom, full park walking/jogging path, active and passive turf areas, and parking.
The park is open daily from 7:00am - 10:00pm. For general park questions, call 805-495-6471 or email email@example.com.
Field Conditions or call the Field Conditions Line at 805-381-1236.
|ADA Parking Stalls||2|
|Backstops||1||First come/first served|
|BBQ Grills||10||First come/first served|
|Fitness Trail||.53 mi|
|Horseshoe Pits||4||First come/first served|
|Netball Court||1||First come/first served|
|Outdoor Basketball Courts||1||First come/first served|
|Picnic Tables||11||First come/first served|
|Volleyball Courts||1||First come/first served|